Friday, April 11, 2014

Not Much To Say

Some days I'm bursting with words that need to be written down.  And then there are days like today where I don't really know what to say.  Are there things going on?  Oh yes.  In the wider world... Russia is likely to invade the Ukraine in the coming weeks; North Korea continues to aggressively persecute and execute Christians; searchers are close to finding the crashed Malaysian jet; the Middle East is as unstable as always.  In the US... Kathleen Sebelius stepped down from her position as Secretary of Health and Human Services likely because of the failure of Obamacare; there was another shooting at Fort Hood where 3 were killed and 13 wounded; there was a mass stabbing at a high school which left 20 wounded.  And in my life... my sister and brother-in-law put their house on the market and are deep in house-searching mode; a great-aunt of mine passed away yesterday; Josiah continues to grow like a weed as do the weeds, flowers, and plants in my gardens.

Although fall is my favorite season, I love seeing little green things poking their heads out of the ground in the spring.  I've already done lots of pruning, transplanting, weeding, mulching, and de-leafing in the garden. 

Uh oh.  My kid just slammed his fingers in a drawer.  I guess I'd better go see if he's okay.   

No comments:

Post a Comment