Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Observation - Scientific Proof of Creation

Hello Readers,
My wonderful husband stayed up way too late last night... but I'm glad he did because he found this video. I watched it when I got home from work today and I was very impressed. I've done a fair amount of research on the Creation vs. Evolution argument, but I've never heard what this guy had to say. If you want reasonable, logical, SCIENTIFIC proof that Creation is true and evolution (i.e. random chance) isn't, watch this video. I haven't had time to go through the rest of his website yet, but I'm sure it has good stuff on it. This man is truly brilliant, but his proof is so simple that anybody could understand it.
Link to his website:
http://www.cosmicfingerprints.com/
Link to the video:
http://perry.fingerprints.s3.amazonaws.com/index.htm

I hope you enjoy and I hope that you'll use this to talk to any atheists or evolutionists that you know.

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Bruce tried posting a comment, but since he doesn't have a google account, he was unable to do so. I think you can make the settings so that "anonymous" postings can be completed, which is what Deanna uses to comment, but she signs her name. Just a thought. However, he's thinking about getting a blog and posting some thoughts from his Wed PM Bible study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh. I'll check into that right now. I'd sure like to know what he has to say :):)

    ReplyDelete